Start off at Whistler and experience British Columbia’s beauty with this eagle’s eye flight over the majestic glaciers and rugged peaks. See unique volcanic formations and lush alpine meadows that surround the turquoise waters of mile-high Garibaldi Lake.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 30 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- The flight time is 30 minutes
- Child pricing is valid only when accompanied by a paying adult
- Children that are younger than 2 fly for free