Take a walk on the wild side with this glacial snow and ice excursion on the Horstman Glacier in Whistler. Observe the 14,000-year-old glacier in early summer when you have the chance to slide down the snow.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Food and drinks
- Hiking shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Thermal clothing
Know before you go
- This tour operates in all weather conditions