Try a helicopter sightseeing tour that will take your breath away in Whistler. Fly through 12,000-year-old glaciers over Garibaldi Provincial Park with commentary from your pilot.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 45 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Please check in at the Blackcomb Helicopters Reception building.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Closed-toe shoes
- Alcohol and drugs
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- All flights are weather dependent. The mountain landing is a complimentary extra and will only proceed if safe to do so. The tour price is for the flight and no refund is provided if the mountain landing is unable to occur
- All flights are subject to civil emergencies and maintenance
- Public tours require a minimum of 2 passengers to operate. Single-person bookings are accepted but are subject to other passengers booking onto the tour in order for the tour to operate