Whistler Alpine Lake Landing Tour by Seaplane
From $283 per personBook now
- This breathtaking tour takes you to a hidden remote alpine lake
- Enjoy the majestic alpine landscape of Whistler
- See glaciers ruled supreme 15,000 years ago, piled so deep that only the tops of the highest peaks felt the warmth of the afternoon sun
- Marvel at these magnificent wonders of the world from high in the sky
Discover even more of the majestic alpine landscape of Whistler. The tour allows more time in the alpine to marvel at how these massive volcanoes and powerful rivers carved our magnificent surroundings. This flight is not to be missed!
With currently over 50 aircraft, Harbour Air Westcoast Air, and Whistler Air operate the largest seaplane fleet in the world.
DeHavilland DHC-3 Turbine Single Otters and Twin Otters service regularly scheduled flights btewwen the Lower Mainland and Vancouver Island. DHC-2 Beavers service the Gulf Islands and a Cessna 185 aircraft is also available for charters.
- Taxes and carbon offsets
- Drop off shuttle to Whistler Village
- Pick-up (please make your own way to the starting location)
Whistler Air, Green Lake Terminal Box 834, Whistler, British Columbia - V0N 1B0, Canada
Child pricing is valid only when accompanied by a paying adult. Children 0-2 fly for free.
Product ID: 43913