Explore an amazing underwater world and journey to the ocean depths at Weymouth Sea Life Adventure Park. Get up close to over 1,000 creatures including our playful otters and rescued sea turtles. Meet the world’s smallest penguins at Fairy Penguin Island.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
SEA LIFE Express The SEA LIFE Express is a land train service that runs between Weymouth SEA LIFE and the King's Statue, Weymouth Seafront. Service starts at 10.30am from Weymouth SEA LIFE and the last train leaves at 5pm.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Flash photography
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- When planning your visit please consider that the aquarium is generally quieter at the beginning of the day and late afternoon
- Infants aged 3 years and under enter for free, however, a ticket should still be reserved for them
- Children under the age of 16 years must be accompanied by an adult, aged 18 years or over
- Guests with disabilities pay the standard price and their carer enters free of charge, please check the attraction website for information about facilities and accessibility