Cable Beach: 1-Hour Sunset Camel Ride
From $61 per person
- Speedy booking and reserved spots
- No-hassle Best Price Guarantee
- Ride along the beach on the back of a camel
- Watch the sun set over the Indian Ocean
- Thank your camel at the end of the tour with a carrot
After everyone has arrived there will be a safety introduction provided by Alison Bird, the longest-serving camel ride operator in Broom. She’ll tell you about her experiences with camels throughout the West Australian outback. Watch as she shows you how to mount and dismount your camel. Alison will then choose a camel specifically for you to ride.
The staff will assist you in mounting the camel, and when everyone in the group is ready to go, the camel train makes it way to the water’s edge. Take in the fantastic views of the Indian Ocean, and listen as the staff tell you the story of the camel in Australia.
Watch in awe as the sun sets over the ocean. Hand over your camera to the staff for them to take some photographs as you enjoy your walk along the beach.
Towards the end of the ride, you’ll be reminded about how to safely dismount. After you’re back on firm ground you’ll get to treat the camel with a well-deserved carrot.
- Camel ride
- Carrot to feed camel after tour
- Staff will take photos with your camera
- Pick-up at your accommodation
- Professional photography options
Meet us north of the rocks on Cable Beach. Make your way down the vehicle access ramp from the main carpark near Cable Beach Club Resort and Spa. Once at the bottom of the ramp, and you are looking at the water, turn to the right and walk through the rocky outcrop. Look for the Blue Camels sitting close to the sand dunes ready to take you on an experience you wont forget!
• There is a 100-kilogram weight limit per person from April-October.
• The tour requires a minimum of 6 adult passengers to operate.
• Tours may not operate daily in the wet/off-peak season, so ensure that you book early to avoid missing out!
Product ID: 31924