Enjoy a 30-minute ride along the beautiful Cable Beach in Broome atop a well-trained and loved camel. Admire the fantastic views of the Indian Ocean as you enjoy the camel ride along the water with the assistance of the friendly and knowledgeable guides.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 45 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Meet us 'north of the rocks' on Cable Beach. Make your way down the vehicle access ramp from the main carpark near Cable Beach Club Resort and Spa. Once down the bottom of the ramp and you are looking at the water, turn to the right and walk through the rocky outcrop. Look for the Blue Camels sitting close to the sand dunes ready to take you for an experience you won't forget!Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Weight limit of 95kg per person
- Tours run from April-October
- Minimum of 6 adult passengers required to confirm a tour
- Tours may not run daily in the off-peak season
- Ensure you book in advance so you don't miss out