Break into Western Australia's capital on this comprehensive walking tour that takes you off the beaten track and into the laneways & arcades of the city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- On this Perth Urban Adventure you will learn the past, present and future of Perth
- See the Swan River and walk through its beautiful gardens
- Hear stories about the Noongars, the English Settlement and boom times
- Local English-speaking guide
- A complimentary drink at a Northbridge Pub
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips or gratuities for guides
- Bottled water
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide at Perth Town Hall (cnr Barrack and Hay St, Perth)Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable shoes and dress appropriate to the weather. April – August it may be cold and it can rain so be sure to check the weather forecast before you leave.