Join a local guide and tour the world's first National Park, home to grizzly bears, elk, bison, wolves, eagles, foxes and 60% of the world's geothermal features. Stop at famous locations such as Old Faithful, Grand Canyon waterfalls, and Artist Point.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, Turkish
- Pickup included
- All Hotels in West Yellowstone, MT. Pickup is from 8:15 AM to 8:40 AM.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
- Experience the eruption of the famous Old Faithful geyser
- Tour the Lower Loop with stops at the must-see points of interest
- Stand in awe of the power and majesty of the Lower Falls in the Grand Canyon area
- Experience the amazing wildlife in their natural habitat
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in West Yellowstone, Montana
- National Park entry fee
- Local guide
- Light breakfast
- Hearty picnic lunch
- Use of binoculars
- Numerous opportunities for incredible photos
- Gratuities (commonly 10-20%)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weapons or sharp objects
Know before you go
- The tour involves 15-30 minute walks on boardwalks and paved trails around geysers and waterfall areas.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If the minimum number isn't met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.