Enjoy an easy 2 to 3 hour scenic raft trip down Glacier National Park's Middle Fork of the Flathead River. Relax and learn about the river and Glacier National Park with a friendly, interpretive river guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Located in the village of West Glacier in between the gas station and Canadian visitor center. Please arrive 30 minutes before the start of your activity.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour takes place rain or shine
- Please wear shoes that will stay securely on your feet
- Water shoes are available to rent for $3