Enjoy an easy scenic raft trip down Glacier National Park's Middle Fork of the Flathead River. Relax and learn about the river and Glacier National Park with a friendly, interpretive river guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at the Glacier Outdoor Center located in the village of West Glacier between the gas station and the Canadian Visitor Center.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Water shoes
Know before you go
- This tour takes place rain or shine
- Please wear shoes that will stay securely on your feet
- Water shoes are available to rent for $3