Whitewater raft Glacier National Park's wild and scenic border river with an expert river-guide. Rapids are class 2 and 3 on a scale of 1-5.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at Glacier Raft Company in the village of West Glacier, in between the gas station and the Alberta Visitor Center.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Change of clothes
- Clothes that can get dirty
- Closed-toe shoes
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- You must weigh a minimum of 50lbs to participate
- Your river guide will take you from the check-in point to the river on a bus
- Food and drinks are not included in the tour