Explore the Santa Barbara Harbor in a tandem or single kayak. Enjoy a leisurely paddle through the harbor searching for wildlife, beautiful yachts, and sailboats.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 - 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet at the Cal Coast Adventures stand on West Beach, located directly across from the Harbor View Inn (28 W Cabrillo Blvd, Santa Barbara). You can park at the Palm Park Parking Lot next to the skate park (paid parking). It's an easy 5-minute walk to the beach stand on the other side of the pier. If you don't want to pay for parking, there are a couple of streets in the West Beach neighborhood behind the hotels that have free street parking during business hours. Alternatively, you can try using the 90-minute parking on W Cabrillo Blvd or Chapala St. Please leave any valuables in your car. Phones, keys, towels, and bags can be stored in the equipment shed while you're out on the water.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- All participants, regardless of age, need to be able to swim.
- This activity is suitable for beginner kayakers.