Discover the beautiful medieval residence set on a rock above the Vltava River, providing spectacular views of the city. Visit the Basilica of Saints Peter and Paul. Explore the adjoining Vyšehrad Cemetery and discover hidden underground casemates.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Russian, French, Spanish, Italian
- Pickup optional
- Please wait in your hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. Your guide will have an orange umbrella.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
The meeting point is in front of the National Museum. Your guide will holding an orange umbrella.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes