This fascinating guided audio tour of the beautiful capital of New Zealand will take you across Wellington to see sights such as the windy and popular waterfront, and the very informational museum of Te Papa.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Cable Car LaneOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Advisable to wear comfortable walking shoes, hat, sunscreen, warm clothing
- Please note this is an audio tour. No physical guide will accompany you
- This is your tour, your way, and at your pace, therefore there are no specific starting times for our tours
- Please see your printable voucher for download information
- Please note, the audio guide is available in the English language only