Discover the locally made treats and secret foodie spots in Petone, one of the oldest settlements in Wellington. This 5 hour tour gives your taste buds a thrilling journey through the food and beverage production of local artisans and importers.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- You will be picked up from your hotel or local Wellington accommodation. Please advise your hotel name and address.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Do your own coffee bean roast and taste the difference in a variety of single origin coffee beans (a cupping) at Ripe Roastery
- Head to a little bit of Parma, Italy in New Zealand as you are a guest at La Bella Italia
- Sample fresh and cooked halluomi, feta, smoked yogurt and organic ice cream in a tasting at Zany Zeus
- Taste a range of craft beers at local craft brewery
- Learn the art of making real chocolate during a tasting at The Chocolate Story
- All tasting fees are included
- A takeaway coffee is available following the roasting experience
- An organic ice cream to takeaway from the dairy cafe
- Any (optional) additional purchases of craft beer, cheese, yogurt wine, chocolate from the tasting providers are excluded
- Children under 18 years
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- The drinking age in New Zealand is 18 years.