An exciting multimedia journey that will allow you to discover the history and development of the Eternal City throughout its 2700 years of history. An immersive and emotional way to discover the secrets of the city, its development, and its monuments.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 month
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The Entrance of Welcome to Rome is on "Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, 203", in Rome. A few hundreds meters from Piazza Navona.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The last show starts 1 hour before the closing time