Discover Weimar in a fun way with a scavenger hunt walking tour. Solve riddles at your own pace and see the town's major sights such as the Bauhaus Museum, Goethes residence and the castle.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Game box
Know before you go
- You will receive the scavenger hunt box via mail. Please note that the shipping can take up to 4 working days (within Germany) and up to 5 working days (worldwide). Please make sure you provide a shipping address. The scavenger hunt can be experienced after you received the box, regardless of the selected date and time. A pickup of the box in Weimar is also possible!
- You can also pick up the box in Weimar within the opening hours at the following address:
- Tourist Information Weimar
- Markt 10
- 99423 Weimar
- Opening hours: Monday - Saturday, 9:30 AM - 6:00 PM, Sunday: 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM (May - December) & Monday - Saturday 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM, Sunday: 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM (January - April)