Discover 200 years of history, tragic events, murder, drama, and intrigue on a walking tour of Washington's most haunted locations.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 - 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The Treasury Building at the intersection of 15th Street NW and F Street NW.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Alcohol and drugs
- Video recording
Know before you go
- This tour takes place rain or shine
- This tour is not recommended for people who cannot walk more than a mile