Washington D.C.:3-Hour Taste of Georgetown Walking Food Tour
- Enjoy a selection of delicious food tastings - plenty for lunch
- Learn about the history of Georgetown and how food has played a role over the years
- Walk through Washington D.C.'s oldest and most iconic neighborhood
- Contribute to a good cause since a portion of your ticket is donated to Bread for the City, a local charity
Once a thriving port town, Georgetown is D.C.’s oldest neighborhood and still reveals glimpses of mule-drawn boats and flour mills. Discover Georgetown’s cosmopolitan past, where people from every continent and many religions lived together and built an eclectic culinary community.
If you listen closely, you’ll hear melodies from one of the oldest jazz clubs in the country or feel the chill from the spookiest stairs ever used in film history. More than just a premier shopping destination, Georgetown has a delicious and culturally diverse history that might surprise you.
A portion of your ticket will be donated to Bread for the City, a local charity that provides DC locals living in poverty with food, clothing, and medical and legal services.
- Food and drink at local restaurants in Georgetown
- Stop at cultural and historic landmarks along the way
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
• Walk covers approximately 1.5 miles over 3-hours
• Please provide details of any dietary requirements upon booking. Note that vegetarian options are available and accommodations can be made for those with food allergies or other requirements.