Explore Georgetown on this walking food tour, where your guide will share the history of the neighborhood with unique anecdotes and carefully selected food tastings.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Dog Tag Bakery 3206 Grace St NW Washington, DC 20007Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Tours operate rain or shine, so come prepared and dress appropriately
- The walk covers approximately 1.5 miles over 2 to 2.5 hours (depending on group size)
- This tour cannot accommodate vegan diets or those with dairy or gluten allergies