Explore Georgetown on this walking food tour, where your guide will share the history of the neighborhood with unique anecdotes and carefully selected food tastings.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
3327 Cady's Alley NW, Washington, DC 20007. Please meet your guide outside the first restaurant stop.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Tours operate rain or shine, so come prepared and dress appropriately
- Walk covers approximately 1.5 miles over 2 to 2.5 hours (depending on group size)
- Please provide details of any dietary requirements upon booking. Note that vegetarian options are available and accommodations can be made for those with food allergies or other requirements.