Jump on-board an eco-friendly electric cart for a captivating sightseeing tour of Washington DC. Catch a glimpse of the White House, pass by the Smithsonian Museum, and drive through Capitol Hill.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Meet outside the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial, across the street from the F street entrance to the National Building Museum (450 F St. NW, Washington, DC 20001).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- Wheelchairs can be accommodated, but not provided. Please inform the activity provider at the time of booking if you are bringing your own wheelchair to ensure that you can be accommodated on your selected date and departure time. All requests are subject to availability
- The itinerary and its order of stops are subject to change at any time. Monuments visited may change due to the local road or monument closure