Discover the majesty of Niagara Falls on this self guided day trip from Washington DC! Just an 80 minute flight from DC to Niagara, where you'll enjoy fun-filled sightseeing shopping, dining, and touring.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Printed voucher required
- Duration 1 day
- Starting time 5:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Plan your day the way it suits you most
- Marvel at the impressive sights
- Get the ultimate Niagara Falls experience
- Airline tickets
- 2-course meal at Hard Rock Cafe
- Maid of the Mist (weather permitting)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Alcoholic drinks (available for purchase)
- Admissions other than stated
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Any airport in Washington DC: Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, Washington Dulles International Airport, or Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport. The local supplier will send you a full description with your flight tickets.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel. You must confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler.
- U.S and Canadian Citizens: Must bring a government issued photo ID and proof of citizenship (U.S birth certificate or naturalization certificate) or a passport for re-entry to the United States. Children, ages 18 and under only require a birth certificate. Non-U.S. Citizens need to bring a Passport.