Through this guided tour of Washington DC, learn the birth of and near collapse of a nation, and see the essential sites of the nation’s capital. See the presidential White House and the once tallest man-made structure (Washington Monument).
What to Expect
This young capital has risen to be a leader of the international world. Architectural influences from ancient Rome, Greece, and Egypt show the grandiose intentions behind the city’s designers, see the world famous White House, The Washington Monument, National Mall, Lincoln Memorial and Reflecting Pool.
Immerse yourself in heart of the capital’s political and cultural center at the Smithsonian Institute and the United States Capitol. This tour is an unmissable experience in exploring the history of Washington D.C and the architectural marvels it beholds.
- Self-guided walking tour with audio guide
What's Not Included
- Entrance fees
- Physical audio guide (audio guide is downloaded onto your own device)
Know Before You Go
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• Advisable to wear comfortable walking shoes, hat, sunscreen, warm clothing
• Please note this is an audio tour. No physical guide will accompany you.
• This is your tour, your way, and at your pace, therefore there are no specific starting times for the tours.
• Please see your printable voucher for download information.