Washington D.C.'s National Gallery Small Group TourProduct ID: 14403
From US$85 per personBook now
- Learn about some of the museum's most admired works by artists such as Leonardo da Vinci, Jan van Eyck and JMW Turner
- Take advantage of your art historian guide's expertise and small group size to focus on your interests
Our group limit of 6 people ensures you a full opportunity to learn from and trade opinions with your art historian guide and other group members on subjects ranging from individual works of art to styles and periods of art, to the goals and practicalities of establishing a national collection.
The West Building chronicles the development of Western art from pre-Renaissance Italian paintings up through the gritty urban settings created by 19th-century American Realists. Artists include Leonardo Da Vinci and landscape master JMW Turner.
The 3-hour tour also includes the vaulted, naturally lit sculpture galleries include decorative art and Chinese porcelains.
- Art historian guide
Meet outside of the Gallery at the top of the steps of the West Building on the side facing the National Mall (looking at the building itself, meet to the right). The National Gallery of Art is located at Constitution Avenue and 6th Street NW. (Open in Google Maps)
• We do not encourage children's participation in these tours
• If you will be late for the tour start, we ask that you call to alert us so that we can relay the message to the guide
• Walks can be cancelled up to 48 hours in advance with an 85% refund; otherwise all reservations are final and cannot be refunded for any reason, including no-shows
• Cancellations within two business days need to be made directly by calling our local office or the emergency number provided; cancellations made via email or by calling our U.S. 800 number may not be honored
Product ID: 14403