Enjoy the perfect combination of history, drinks, and good times on this Washington DC historic pub crawl tour. Discover the United States capital in this fun and unique tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The pub crawl meets in Lafayette Square at the Andrew Jackson Statue. The address of Lafayette Square is Pennsylvania Avenue Northwest and 16th Street Northwest, Washington, DC 20001. The statue of Andrew Jackson is located in the middle of the park and surrounded by a fence. You’ll see Andrew Jackson riding a horse atop a pedestal. Your guide will be at the front of the statue with a D.C. Crawling sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- There is not much walking included, all of the bars are within a couple of blocks of each other
- The crawl happens rain or shine