Bike thorugh the National Mall and along the Potomac Tidal Basin. Visit major presidential and war memorials and take a break to explore the monuments on this leisurely, guided bike tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Head to 998 Maine Ave SW, Washington, DC 20024, USA, on the corner of Maine Avenue and Blair Alley SW.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- Helmets are mandatory for all participants
- Trailer carriages, trailer tandems, and baby seats are available for rent for children
- Tours may be canceled if the weather weather makes for dangerous riding conditions. If
- the local partner is unable to reschedule the tour, they will issue a full credit or refund
- This tour is rated as easy and covers approximately 4 miles of flat terrain