Washington DC Monuments by Bike Tour
From $40 per personBook now
- Explore DC on two wheels – the fun, green and unique way to tour
- Take part in the tour consistently reviewed as the "highlight" of our guests' trip to Washington
- Enjoy a perfect activity for families with kids of all ages
- Ride our new Trek comfort bikes
This bike tour is perfect for families! See the Washington Monument, Vietnam Memorial, World War II Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, Jefferson Memorial, and more. This tour also gives you the chance to walk around and explore the memorials in depth. There is a lot to see, but we’ll get you there in this leisurely yet efficient tour.
This tour is rated as easy and covers approximately 4 miles of flat terrain.
- 3-hour tour
- Professional guide
- Bike rental
- Snack and bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Your tour begins and ends at L'Enfant Plaza on the National Mall. How to get there: Taxi/cab: 955 L’Enfant Plaza SW, North Building, Suite 905, Washington, DC 20024 Metro: Take Green, Yellow, Orange or Blue line to L’Enfant Plaza Metro Station. Follow signs for “L’Enfant Plaza” exit; above the exit, you will see large circular artwork of a dog wearing a spacesuit. At the top of the escalator, turn right (you will see a Starbucks) and exit to the outside. Walk towards the square brown Metro pole ahead and turn right and go up the stairs. At the top of the stairs, turn right and walk towards the Plaza. Bike and Roll DC is the first storefront in the first building on the right.
• Trailer carriages and trailer tandems available for rent for children.
• Tours may be canceled if the weather weather makes for dangerous riding conditions. If we are unable to reschedule the tour, we will issue a full credit or refund
Product ID: 9993