Explore the Washington DC area on wheels with your own itinerary & schedule. Take your bike to a Smithsonian museum, cycle along the Potomac River, head to one of the area’s extensive bike trails, or explore the memorials & monuments of the National Mall.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2 - 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
Select participants and date
Head to 998 Maine Avenue SW, Washington DC 20024, on the corner of Maine Avenue and Blair Alley SW.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Helmets are mandatory for all participants
- Trailer carriages and trailer tandems available for rent for children.
- Rentals may be canceled if the weather weather makes for dangerous riding conditions. If we are unable to reschedule, we will issue a full credit or refund