Washington DC Bike RentalProduct ID: 10001
From US$16 per personBook now
- See Washington DC at your pace
- Cycle to the many museums and sights in the Capitol
- Explore the many bike trails
A bike rental is the perfect way to see the best of DC without having the hassle of walking! Each bike rental comes with a lock and a bike rack so you can stop and visit the many sights and museums without worry.
Choose from either a 2-hour or a full day rental and 1 convenient pick-up and drop-off location on the National Mall. You will be ready to explore Washington DC and all of its attractions at your own pace.
The huge inventory of new Trek rental bikes ensure your comfort and safety. All equipment is maintained in-house by professional mechanics. Customer service staff can answer any questions about which type and size of bike is best for your needs. They are more than happy to share some tips on good trails, scenic routes, best places to eat, and other cycling information – just ask!
- Bike rental
- Handlebar bag
- Bike tube and pump
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Attractions entrance fees
955 L’Enfant Plaza SW, North Building By Metro (suggested): Take Green, Yellow, Orange or Blue line to L’Enfant Plaza Metro Station. Follow signs for “L’Enfant Plaza” exit; above the exit, you will see large circular artwork of a dog wearing a spacesuit. At the top of the escalator, turn right (you will see a Starbucks) and exit to the outside. Walk towards the square brown Metro pole ahead and turn right and go up the stairs. At the top of the stairs, turn right and walk towards the Plaza. Bike and Roll DC is the first storefront in the first building on the right. (Open in Google Maps)
• Trailer carriages and trailer tandems available for rent for children.
• Rentals may be canceled if the weather weather makes for dangerous riding conditions. If we are unable to reschedule, we will issue a full credit or refund
Product ID: 10001