Washington DC: E-Bike Rental
- See Washington DC at your own pace while pedaling less on an e-bike
- Cycle to the many museums and sights in the US capital
- Explore the many bike trails and scenic routes throughout the city
If you need some inspiration, ask the staff about the best cycling trails, scenic routes, best places to eat, and the key monuments to see. Get up close and personal with all the great sites of Washington, DC, and discover the US's capital at your own pace.
- Bike Lock
- Live guide
- Pregnant women
Prepare for the activity
955 L’Enfant Plaza SW, North Building By Metro (suggested): Take Green, Yellow, Orange or Blue line to L’Enfant Plaza Metro Station. Follow signs for “L’Enfant Plaza” exit; above the exit, you will see large circular artwork of a dog wearing a spacesuit. At the top of the escalator, turn right (you will see a Starbucks) and exit to the outside. Walk towards the square brown Metro pole ahead and turn right and go up the stairs. At the top of the stairs, turn right and walk towards the Plaza. Bike and Roll DC is the first storefront in the first building on the right.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Sandals or flip flops
• Trailer carriages and trailer tandems available for rent for children.
• Rentals may be cancelled if the weather makes for dangerous riding conditions
• If a reschedule cannot be arranged, a refund will be provided