Celebrate the arrival of spring on a two-hour guided bike ride. Cruise past the famous cherry trees and the amazing seas of pink and white blossoms surrounding Washington, D.C.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Starting times 9:30 AM, 12:00 PM, 3:00 PM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- See the famous cherry blossoms in the nation’s capital on a guided bike tour
- Learn the fascinating history of sites throughout Washington, D.C.
- Stop for unbelievable photos along the route
- Bike and helmet
- Tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Pregnant women
- People who can't ride a bike
- Wheelchair users
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- Helmets are mandatory for all participants.
- This activity may be canceled if the weather makes for dangerous riding conditions. If the local partner is unable to reschedule the tour, you will be issued a full refund.