Washington, DC 3-Hour Bike Tour
From $39 per personBook now
- Cycle around Washington, DC and see the city in a fun new way
- Visit the White House, the Vietnam Memorial, the Lincoln Memorial, the Jefferson Memorial, and the United States Capitol
- Hear stories of spies, scandals, successes, and more
- Visit the national gallery of art, the site of President James Garfield's assassination
Learn about American Presidents, Congress, memorials, parks, spies, and scandals. Follow your guide around by bike as you see the city and visit its main sites.
This tour is perfect both for those new to the city and locals looking to experience the capital from a different perspective. See all of the famous sites including the Vietnam Memorial, the White House, the Lincoln Memorial, the Jefferson Memorial, and the United States Capitol. Along the way, find out the names and stories of important figures who helped shape American history.
- Bike and helmet
- Local expert guide
- Drinks and Snacks
The meeting point is just off the Foggy Bottom Metro Station. Simply take the right at the top of the escalator and walk down 23rd Street (headed south). Just after you pass Virginia Avenue (approximately 3 blocks), the store will be on the right side. Just look for the sidewalk signs that point to Capital City Bike Tours. 502 23rd Street, NW, Washington, DC 20037 (Open in Google Maps)
• If the supplier suspects anyone is under the influence of alcohol, he or she will not be permitted to ride.
• Unfortunately, pregnant women are not allowed to participate.
Product ID: 12814