Washington DC Monuments at Night Electric Vehicle Tour
From $52 per personBook now
- Tour the main monuments of Washington DC by eco-friendly electric vehicle
- Marvel at the White House and US Capitol, floodlit for the night
- Zip around the Smithsonian complex
- Pay your respects to American heroes at war memorials to the Vietnam and Korean war
- See the statues of Roosevelt's 4 terms in office
Start at the Smithsonian museums complex, established in 1846 "for the increase and diffusion of knowledge." Continue to the Jefferson Memorial and Martin Luther King Memorial, illuminated by the indirect lighting from the Tidal Basin. See the waterfalls behind the FDR Memorial, along with statues of President Roosevelt’s 4 terms in office.
Get a gorgeous view from the Washington Monument and Lincoln Memorial. Then, visit the WWI and WWII Memorials, Korean War Veterans Memorial, and Vietnam Veterans Memorial, and pay your respects to the fallen servicemen and women. Then, it’s time for Washington DC’s most famous address: the White House. Admire the dazzling lights of one of the most famous buildings in the world, and thank your lucky stars that you are not footing that electricity bill!
Zip around Capitol Hill to see its stunning lights at night at monuments such as the Supreme Court, Library of Congress, and dome of the US Capitol. Flaunt your night photography skills as you are taken up-close-and personal to these imposing beauties. If you think that Washington’s monuments are spectacular by day, wait until you see them at night.
The eco-friendly, open-air electric cart will allow you to enjoy the fresh air and uninterrupted views as you tour. Return to the Smithsonian complex where your tour ends.
- Transportation by a 5-passenger all-electric vehicle
- English-speaking guide
- Food and drinks
- Tips and gratuities for your guide
12th and Independence Avenue SW, Washington DC (Smithsonian Metro Stop), at the base of the Department of Agriculture Building. Your guide will be holding an Urban Adventures signboard
• This is a child-friendly tour. Children between the ages of 4 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the child price. Children under the age of 4 are permitted to join this tour free of charge (but please note they will be required to sit on a parent's or guardian's lap due to limited space in the eCruiser). Please inform the supplier at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 4
• You will be in a small group of 7 passengers per vehicle plus the driver/guide. Multiple vehicles are available upon request.
Product ID: 49104