Discover U Street and the area known as Black Broadway. Follow guides on a history-infused Fork tour exploring local restaurants, street murals, art, and architecture. Feed your body and soul.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Ben's Chili Bowl, 1213 U Street NW, Washington DC, 20009.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Please advise of any dietary requirements when booking, vegetarian options are available and accommodations can be made for food allergies or other requirements
- It is recommended to dress appropriately for the weather because the tour takes place rain or shine
- It is recommended to wear comfortable walking shoes because the tour will cover 3 miles in 2 hours
- A portion of each ticket sale is donated to Bread for the City, a local charity