The U Street Shaw neighborhood tour begins at Ben's Next Door, directly across from the U Street metro. From there visit 5 other stops, 6 in total, during a 3-hour long leisurely walking tour, that covers approximately 2 miles.
Stay for approximately 20 minutes at each stop and enjoy brief walks in-between. The tour will end close to the Shaw Metro stop at approximately 14:30.
The tour stops are listed below but may be subject to change;
- Ben's Next Door to try some of the famous Ben's Chili Bowl food
- Eatonville for some southern cuisine and brightly colored atmosphere
- Fast Gourmet for some fare from their eclectic menu and location
- Etete to try some of the best Ethiopian food in town
- Compass Coffee to learn what coffee culture is all about in DC and how's its changing
- Final stop at Calabash Tea & Tonic to try their amazing hand made tea blends and some scrumptious deserts