Get up close with the natural world’s most stunning surprises during a 2.5-hour tour of this world-class museum. Let the passionate & engaging personal guide introduce you to the museum’s highlights as you discover the wonders of both land and sea.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 - 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please bring valid photo ID
- A maximum of 8 people are permitted on each tour
- For semi-private tours, a minimum of 2 participants are required. If this minimum is not met, a refund or an alternative date will be offered
- The National History Museum may be subject to occasional closures without previous warning from the museum management. When this occurs, guests will be provided with an appropriate alternative if the museum opening time is delayed more than 1 hour from the tour starting time. In these cases the supplier is unable to provide refunds or discounts
- Appropriate dress is required for entry into some sites on this tour
- Only handbags or small thin bag packs are allowed through security
- Some specific rooms inside the museum are subject to rules requiring quiet or restricted right to speak inside. In these cases your guide will provide the information about the rooms contents before entering the specific rooms where this rule applies
- Some collections may vary