Come face to face with history on this 5-hour combo highlights tour, mixing the best of the National Archives with the architectural marvels of Capitol Hill. Passionate expert guides will entertain and inform you, maximizing your experience and time.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5 - 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- You must bring a valid photo ID
- There is a maximum of 8 people per group for private tours
- Please advise when booking if you require a wheelchair accessible tour
- There is a minimum number of 2 people required for the tour to operate and if this is not met and you will be offered an alternative date or full refund
- National Archives may be subject to closures without prior warning from the museum management and you will be provided with an appropriate alternative
- Some rooms inside the archives are subject to quiet or restricted right to speak so your guide will provide the information about the rooms before entering
- Large bags are not permitted through security but you can bring a handbag or small thin backpack
- It is recommended to bring comfortable shoes, a bottle of water, an umbrella in case of rain, and a hat during summer
- There is the possibility to get a ticket for a tour of the Capitol’s interior