Experience the sights of Washington D.C. by night on a guided trolley tour of the city's most popular monuments. Along the way, learn about the fascinating history of the nation's capital.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at the Washington DC Welcome Center. Look for the uniformed staff in bright green shirts at the Trolleys parked on E St NW outside the Welcome Center. They will direct you to get in line on the sidewalk to board the Trolleys and will scan your voucher just before you get on the tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- For the sites where there is no formal stop, the vehicle slows down as much as possible to allow you to take some photos. The conductor will advise you when to get your camera ready
- This tour does not currently go to the Iwo Jima Memorial due to bridge closure, this stop will be replaced with a stop at the World War II Memorial