See the sights of Arlington National Cemetery in Washington DC on this fully narrated tour. Pay your respects to the fallen heroes of the USA, see the grave sites of President Kennedy, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your driver/guide at Arlington National Cemetery's Welcome Center. Look for the blue trolley with a yellow roof.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Monday-Friday the tour is approximately 45-minutes long
- Saturday & Sunday the tour is approximately 1-hour long
- The guard changes every hour, on the hour, from October 1 to March 31
- The guard changes every half hour, from April 1 to September 30
- Only service animals, such as seeing-eye dogs, are allowed on board the trolleys
- Your bags will need to go through a metal detector at the Welcome Center before entering the grounds.