Relive the pivotal Maryland Campaign of 1862 and the bloodiest day of combat in US history. Visit battle sites in 3 different states.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Small group
- Limited to 7 participants
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Hotel pickup is available to your hotel in either Washington D.C., or Arlington. Our local partner will meet you in the hotel lobby 15 minutes before the tour starts.
- Journey back in time to the events of Harpers Ferry, West Virginia, and John Brown's Raid
- Explore Antietam National Battlefield and National Cemetery, site of the most tragic battle in US history
- Learn how the events of South Mountain State Battlefield lead to a turn of the tide in the Civil War
- Tour through historic Sharpsburg, Maryland and learn about its historic significance.
- Washington DC hotel pickup and drop-off
- Full-day guided tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and beverages
- People with mobility impairments
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- The local partner will contact you upon confirmation to coordinate Washington DC hotel pick up.
- Lunch is not included but your knowledgable guide will provide suggestions.