See all the important sights of Washington DC with your ticket for this hop-on, hop-off tour. Get up close to the Jefferson, Lincoln, and FDR memorials, the Washington Monument and more. Choose from 24-hour or 48-hour options.
What to Expect
From the comfort of a climate-controlled tour bus you’ll take in the top sights of Washington DC, including its many must-see monuments, memorials, and museums.
This live narrated tour takes you to some of the most historic sites of America’s capital city, and you can explore them at your own pace with hop-on, hop-off flexibility!
Hop off the bus at any of the 20-plus stops to explore attractions, museums, cafes, and other sites. Then you can rejoin the tour when you’re ready to move on to another stop.
Choose either a 24-hour or 48-hour pass. If you choose a 48-hour ticket, you’ll also receive a free Evening Twilight Tour!
Hop-on Hop-off Stops:
U.S. Capitol Building
Garfield Memorial/Botanical Gardens
Air & Space Museum
Bureau of Printing & Engraving/Holocaust Memorial Museum
Museum of American History
Museum of Natural History
Grand Hyatt/Ford's Theater
Hotel Harrington/Fords Theater/Madame Tussauds
White House/Willard Hotel
MLK and FDR Memorials
Arlington National Cemetery
Vietnam War Memorial
World War II Memorial
White House Visitors Center
- Free pick-up and drop off at select hotels
- Live narration by the driver/guide
- Luxurious glass-topped climate-controlled double-decker bus (with fully equipped bathroom)
- Comfortable first-come-first-served seating
Know Before You Go
• All buses are wheelchair accessible and have bathrooms
• No tours are scheduled on New Year's Day, July 4, Thanksgiving Day, or Christmas Day
• Please keep in mind that due to road closures, traffic changes, or weather issues, some stops may be unavailable
• 24-hour minimum advance booking is required. This tour includes free pick-up at select hotels