Travel from Washington DC to the Virginia countryside for a private tour of the Monticello estate, the UNESCO-listed former residence of America’s third president, Thomas Jefferson.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Italian
- Pickup included
- Pickup from your accommodation within a 20-mile radius from 701 Pennsyvania Ave, NW Washington, DC. Please be ready for pickup 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- All visitors must pass through an airport-style security
- This tour will take place rain or shine