Discover the best of Washington D.C. on this Hop-on Hop-off trolley tour, with 15 stops at iconic sites across the city. Upgrade to include a tram tour of Arlington National Cemetery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, French, German, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Board the trolley at the Washington Welcome Center, 1001 E Street NW, or any of the stops along the route.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- The Arlington Cemetery Tram Tour is 45-minutes long Monday-Friday; 1-hour long Saturday & Sunday
- Visitors who chose the option with the Arlington Cemetery Tram Tour can do this tour the day they go on the Trolley Tour or the next day
- Visitors may use the language app with GPS tracking technology for pre-recorded narration of the City Tour in Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, Chinese, and Japanese
- Parking available near Washington Welcome Center Stop (10th & E St), paid parking is also available at Union Station and Arlington National Cemetery
- A valid passport or driving license (US residents only) is required for entrance to Arlington National Cemetery. Without this, entry will be refused and no refunds will be issued. Visitors aged 16 and 17 can present a valid school ID. Foreign ID cards will not be accepted