This 2.5 hour walking tour through Washington DC’s most popular sites will introduce you to the wars and presidents that have helped shape the United States. Explore the city at night when the monuments are illuminated to perfection.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 - 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Wheelchair users must book the private tour option with a group of up to 8 and a minimum of 2 guests
- For small group tour options, minimum numbers apply. The tour will not run without a minimum of 2 guests to meet requirements. If the minimum number is not met, you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- The tour operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- No large bags or suitcases are allowed on this tour
- Due to increased security measures at many attractions, some can not be visited inside