Cycling is a great way to familiarize yourself with the heart of Washington, D.C. Bike the sites of Capitol Hill and the National Mall from Union Station to the Lincoln Memorial. See the Smithsonian, the Washington Monument, the war memorials, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Head to 998 Maine Ave SW, Washington, DC 20024, USA, on the corner of Maine Avenue and Blair Alley SW.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- Helmets are mandatory for all participants
- Trailer carriages, trailer tandems, and baby seats for young children are available to rent
- Tours may be canceled if the weather makes for dangerous riding conditions. If the local partner is unable to reschedule the tour, they will issue a full credit or refund