Visit places and monuments in Warsaw that are connected to World War II, and learn the history of the war in Poland. Discover the stories of some Polish army heroes at Powiazki Cemetery with the extended tour option.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Polish, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Sigismund's Column Plac Zamkowy, 00-001 WarsawOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes