Follow in the footsteps of F. Chopin in Warsaw Old Town and learn about the historical background of his emigration to France. Visit the interactive Chopin Museum with skip-the-line tickets
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Polish
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the main entrance to the Frederic Chopin Museum Pałac Gnińskich, 00-368, Okólnik 1, 00-368 Warszawa, PolandOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information
- Please ensure you are on time. Being late may prevent you from joining the tour
- Please note that the evening concerts of classical music take place in multiple venues in Warsaw Old Town. Depending on the size of the group, day, time and availability, the concert program may differ but we will always consider your best experience. Concert is a separate attraction and starts usually between 5:30-8 pm, please ensure you are on time. You can find the exact time and place of the concert on your concert ticket attached to the email