Discover the past and present of Warsaw on a private 3-hour tour. Learn more about the history of the city and its dynamic development. See the Royal Route, Łazienki Park, and palace complex.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Pickup optional
- At your accommodation in Warsaw or another meeting point by arrangement. Your guide will be at the reception desk or lobby of your hotel or outside if you are renting an apartment.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
The guide-driver will pick you up from the arrivals hall at the Chopin Airport with a sign PolinTours – private guides – on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- This tour combines a walking tour with a tour by car and the itinerary and times will be adapted to the location of your accommodation
- This tour does not include food but there is a café where you can purchase it
- Gratuities are not included and it is recommended to tip the guide between 15 and 20% at the end of your tour