Discover Warsaw's communist history on this private guided tour. Visit the Palace of Culture and Science, and explore the city center on a walking tour of some of the most important Polish People's Republic sites.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German, French, Spanish, Polish, Russian, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide In front of the Palace of Culture and Science Plac Defilad 1, 00-901 Warszawa, PolandOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes